So you're getting ready for your next big outdoor trip. Are you camping? Are you hunting? Is it a family trip, or a solo expedition? Either way, we have everything you need to get that packing list started, including the list itself! Check it out below.
- MountainSmith Lariat 55 WSD backpack (WSD - women specifically designed, or in general a smaller torso of 15 – 20 in (38 – 51 cm)
Detachable 8 L summit pack.
Very strong Cordura fabric.
Large U-shaped zipper access.
TuningFork waist belt frame sheet.
Velcro adjustable waist belt.
- A Cedar Ridge Rimrock 2 tent (larger capacity tents available in store)
These tents are some of our favorites for a few simple reasons - they are light, durable and are a bit taller than the average 2 person tent. They are known to be freestanding in most all terrains and also don't need to be staked down in most cases.
- Water Bottle
- Food (we suggest dehydrated food packs or jerky - we got a lot of jerky!)
- Multi-tool (we have various options in store)
- Cooking supplies + utensils
We have the perfect outdoor cookware set including utensils. Strong and durable, we take the classic look and feel of good old fashioned camp cookware and make it accessible!
- First Aid Kit
- A light tarp for unexpected (or expected rain)
- Phone Charger (just in case)
This is a very minimal list of camping supplies and we always suggest doing your own research related to your specific adventure.